As you may be aware there are UK wide changes occurring in regards to Data Protection (GDPR) and this affects everyone alike. So with this in mind please find below an amendment which has been placed in our joining handbooks for all gymnasts and parents regarding this matter.
With regards to personal information we collect from you (data protection act/GDPR)
- We as a business do not sell your information,
- Do not use your information externally,
- Do not share your information with third parties.
- Our use is for business requirements only – emergency contact for the participant (we must have one of these for each participant) and to provide business information & special offers via email/txt etc.
- You do have the option to opt in/out of this process when you register with British Gymnastics (clubs governing body).
All children will be handed one of these from 23/05/2018 with a form attached for you to fill in and to opt in/out of our mailing service.