Funtastix is a drop in session that is available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
(excluding Bank Holidays).
Each session is one hour long beginning. Time slots are:
9.30am 11am 12.30pm 2pm
We have a maximum of 24 spaces for each session, with one fully supervising adult. A second child can be added to a booking but we have a maximum of two children with one adult rule.
The cost per child is £4
(Pre-walking siblings may join in free of charge).
‘Fun4Baby’ zones will be created within each class for littlest siblings.
To ensure the enjoyment and safety of all participants please take note of the following guidelines:
- The accompanying adult must directly supervise all participants activities throughout the session for their safety
- All guidance on safe use of the apparatus must be observed and followed
- Social distancing must be observed at all times
- Face masks must be worn whilst on site and hand sanitiser used frequently
- You should not attend the session if any member of the group is unwell or has Covid 19 symptoms, however mild
- All outdoor footwear must be removed including socks/tights for participants
- A soft non-fizzy drink in a seal top container may be brought into the gym. All other food and drink is prohibited
- Long hair should be tied back and all jewellery removed (including adults) for the safety of the participants and our apparatus
- Shorts or leggings and a close fitting t-shirt are ideal to wear. The participants do get warm
Contact Us Today To Find Out More
If you would like to find out more information about our class such as times & prices etc. Please fill out the contact form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Let’s be active, be happy and be healthy!
You can also book in directly via Team Up!!